Training for a marathon is HARD!
At this point, I’m really ready for it to be OVER! A day off without scheduled miles will be nice.
My house might get a proper cleaning, my legs will get a much needed break, and I will be able to stop stressing out about running a marathon!
Here are a few things marathon training has taught me
1. I eat…a lot. Losing weight while marathon training is not a thing. It won’t happen.
2. Ice baths are AMAZING.
3. Long runs will either be awesome, or they will SUCK. Either way, you will finish them.
4. I sweat more than I thought humanly possible.
5. Running in the rain is pretty awesome.
6. Running with your dog is even awesomer.
7. I need this shirt.
8. I love The Stick.
9. I hate The Stick.
But, most importantly, I’ve learned…
10. When you BELIEVE, you will always ACHIEVE!
OMG…I’m running a MARATHON in 4 days!
Don’t worry, I’ll let you know how it goes 🙂